You must be patient! Once occurred, stretch marks (those white stripes) will not disappear completely, but can be reduced so that will not bother you with their unsightly appearance.
If your stretch marks are fresh (reddish stripes), then you can get rid of them permanently. You just have to act immediately with these cheap & effective remedies listed below.
Whether you have stretch marks on arms, abdomen, breasts, thighs or buttocks, we know that you struggle to get rid of them.
Basic rules for stretch marks removal:
– You already know the rules of healthy eating. Eat as many fruits and vegetables because they are rich in vitamin A, E and C – they are excellent for skin health. Also, consume plenty of whole grains, nuts and raw seeds.
– Massage your skin at home with a derma-roller
– Use a gym ball when you sit in front of the computer. Sit on it and execute circular motions because you’ll contract your abdominal muscles and buttocks effortlessly.
1. Drink plenty of plain water
Do not forget that water is the most important and you will see results overnight. Water removes toxins from the body and gives elasticity and a healthy appearance to the skin.
2. Coffee, cocoa and almond oil – The best scrub
This amazing scrub activates blood circulation and accelerates skin healing. Mix all ingredients and rub the problem areas with this scrub. Try to be patient and massage each stretch marks area for at least 5 minutes. This scrub is great for stretch marks occurred after pregnancy.
3. Castor oil, almond oil and vitamin E and A capsules – The best moisturizer
You should moisturize effectively the problem areas in order to diminish the appearance of stretch marks. Thus, a cheap and effective solution is the mixture of castor oil and almond oil. You can replace the almond oil with the extra virgin olive oil.
4. Raw sugar and extra virgin olive oil – for stretch marks on breasts
This natural scrub does wonders for stretch marks that occur on breasts. It is effective because it stimulates collagen rebuilding and gives a smooth and velvety skin. Apply this scrub twice a week and rub the affected area using circular movements for 5 minutes.
5. Onion juice for stretch marks on thighs
Squeeze the juice of 1 onion and mix it with an equal amount of apple cider vinegar. Soak a cotton ball and apply it on problem areas. It is recommended to repeat the procedure twice a day and the effects will be visible in a few weeks.
6. Vick’s Vaporub and cling wrap for stubborn stretch marks on arms
Apply some Vick’s Vaporub on your arm area affected by stretch marks. Massage the area. Wrap your arm with cling wrap and that’s it!
Leave it on overnight and remove the cling wrap in the morning. Apply some aloe gel and massage it generously on your skin. Do this every single day and you’ll see the effects in a few weeks.