Everybody has, at some point in their lives, liver and gallbladder problems. You can feel it upper in your abdominal pain after eating, or you might have symptoms of bloating, nausea, and indigestion. Not to mention, if you have a poor diet, sometimes, eating fatty meals might actually trigger these symptoms. Thus, a cleanse is the best way to flush out any toxins from your body. Hence, keep reading this article because this cleanse is specifically designed to help you with liver and gallstones toxins from the gallbladder. You will see it is also quite inexpensive and you will be using natural ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
Here are the ingredients you will need to follow up with this liver and gallbladder cleanse:
– apple juice
– 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt
– plenty of water
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 1 big grapefruit or 3 lemons, whichever you prefer
Check the following instructions closely and you will feel how good is this cleanse:
1. For 5 days, start drinking as many apple juices as you can and remember to drink around 8 oz of apple juice every 2-3 hours in the last 2 days.
2. Then, on day 6, your breakfast should have no fat, so make sure it is as light as possible. On the same day, drink 3/4 cup of a mixture of 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt with 3 cups of water, around 2 PM. Keep the mixture in a jar and place it in the fridge to keep it cold.
3. At 6 PM, drink 3/4 cup of this Epsom salt mixture.
4. At 8 PM, drink another 3/4 cup of this mixture.
5. At 10 PM, prepare another mixture of 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil with the juice from 3 lemons or from a big grapefruit. Close the jar in which you mix these ingredients and shake it very well to incorporate them thoroughly. Then, simply drink this down in 5 minutes or so, using a straw if it will make it easier for you.
6. When you’re done, do not do any activities, not even brush your teeth, simply lay down in your bed as soon as you finished the drink.
7. Also, you should lay on your right side, putting your right knee up towards your chin for 30 minutes. Keep it still and try not to move at all, eventually trying to sleep.
8. In the next morning, drink the 4th dose of your 3/4 cup Epsom salt mixture and two hours later, drink the last dose.
9. Lastly, after 2 hours you can eat anything except solid fruits. Try to begin with liquids first and then gradually introduce the fruits in your diet.