Eczema has a way to cause such a bad itchiness that you don’t know what else to do. It brings almost an unbearable discomfort, only resulting in such a bad inflammation of the skin. Coming in so many forms, the most common type is itchy eczema. This kind, in particular, will provoke so much itchiness you would try anything to make it go away. Even though there is no cure, you can successfully soothe your itchy eczema with a body lotion. And you can easily make one at home using only natural ingredients.
This body lotion will combine 4 amazingly soothing ingredients that will make the itchiness go away immediately. check out these ingredients and get ready:
– 2 tablespoons of shea butter
– 2 tablespoons of beeswax
– 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
– a few drops of lavender essential oil
– small airtight containers
Here are the instructions:
– Start off by melting completely the jojoba oil and the beeswax in a double boiler.
– Then, add the coconut oil and stir well to incorporate everything.
– Turn the heat lower and you can now add the shea butter.
– After turning off the boiler, let it cool for a few minutes and add the lavender essential oil.
– Lastly, transfer the mixture into the airtight containers and let it cool.
– You can use it liberally on any affected areas to soothe your itchy eczema.