If you aim to reduce the heart attack or stroke risks, it’s essential to maintain arteries inner walls as clean as possible. The arteries need to contain less sedimentary deposits. Although statins may help lowering overall cholesterol levels, these drugs are often accompanied by many dangerous side effects. In fact, it has been shown that statins drastically reduce heart’s CoQ10 levels. Here is an effective natural remedy for healthy arteries.
• 1 cup of lemon juice
• 1 cup of grated ginger
• 1 cup of garlic
• 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
1. Boil all ingredients over low heat for about 30 minutes, except for apple vinegar.
2. Take the mixture off the heat and strain it.
3. Let it cool slightly.
4. After cooling, add the apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of natural honey and mix everything.
5. Pour all ingredients in a jar or other glass container and store it in the refrigerator.
Preheat a little water on the stove (not too hot!) and add 2 tablespoons of this mixture in it. Drink the mixture every morning before breakfast. Always shake the mixture before using.