The combination of honey and ginger creates a tonic drink popular in Asian, Indian and Arabic cultures and traditions, with many benefits for the body.
– 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 cup of hot water
Put the grated ginger in a cup and pour hot water over it.
Let it infuse for 5-10 minutes and then remove it using a sieve.
After cooling, add honey. You can drink up to 2-3 cups of tea per day.
* If you add in the ginger tea cinnamon, fennel, coriander, orange pieces, cardamom, rosemary, cardamom or anise, you can get an energizing tea.
What the honey and ginger mixture is good for
Honey and ginger mixture is used as a remedy for digestive problems. It acts like a natural herbal antibiotic having antibacterial, antiviral and anti-parasitic properties.
Its volatile oils and phenolic compounds will:
1. Stimulate immunity, especially on those with a weak digestive system.
2. Fight against toxins, help the food route through the stomach and digestive tract.
3. Treat your stomach, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
4. Lighten the bloating and colic feeling.
Because ginger root is a good source of antioxidants, a hot drink with honey and ginger is also an appropriate remedy for people who are experiencing colds and flu symptoms. And if you add a little fresh lemon juice, this drink spicy will:
1. Calm hoarse throat.
2. Act as an excellent expectorant for coughs.
3. Help cleanse the sinuses.
4. Relieve headaches.
5. Reduce inflammation and swelling and relieve arthritis pain.
6. Relieve migraines.
7. Relieve menstrual cramps discomfort.